Forever Living Review – A Powerful 4 Step Blueprint That Will Fast Track Your FLP Business

In this Forever Living Review I will give you a quick review of the company, I’ll go on to reveal the problem that many FLP distributors are facing and then I’ll expose a powerful 4 step tried and tested blueprint that is guaranteed to help you build your MLM downline fast and fast track your FLP business.

A bit about Forever Living

Forever Living is a network marketing company in the trillion dollar health and wellness industry. The concept was founded by one man (Rex Maughn) in 1978 and has quickly grown into a billion dollar company with hundreds of thousands of customers and distributors.

Forever Living is not a scam. It’s a legitimate multi level marketing company that is that is well represented in over 145 countries.

Surely, the products wouldn’t suit everybody and neither is the business opportunity for everyone. In fact only 3% of Forever Living distributors are making a lot of money and hitting their goals. The other 97% are actually spending more money than they are making from the business.

So why are so many people losing money in Forever Living?

My independent Forever Living Review revealed that many distributors are still stuck in the old school way of building a multi level marketing business.

When a new distributor joins FLP, they are typically asked to write down their warm list and then speak to everyone they know about their new business.

This is a great way to start out as a new distributor in Forever Living but most times, it is not a sustainable way to build an MLM business. To effectively use this approach and be successful at it, you need to know hundreds of people if not even thousands of people or you have to have key influential people in your team who command authority in their circle of influence.

At the end of the day, it’s a numbers game so if you only know 50 people for example, your chance of success is very limited.

Marketing on the internet is a totally different story because you are able to brand yourself and position your Forever Living business in front of the hundreds of thousands of people who are already looking for a home based business.

Did you know there are over 800,000 searches for a home business every month?

Now this is huge!

I hope you are starting to get the unlimited potential you can tap into right now by branding yourself and marketing your FLP business on the internet.

However, you need to get it right otherwise you will be doing yourself and your business a huge disfavour if you jump on the internet and start posting your company website links everywhere.

This is exactly what you need to do in your Forever Living business that will propel you to the top fast.

1. Stop pitching your Forever Living opportunity and start to brand and promote yourself through your own self branding sales funnel, for example, set up a blog that brands you and provides solutions to problems that other network marketers are facing irrespective of their company.

2. Tap into the best online marketing training available. Learn strategies like social media networking, article marketing, video marketing, Search engine optimisation and much more. The system I use makes all of this dead easy.

3. Focus your target market on people who are already looking for a home based business and people who are already involved in a home business.

This one tip takes away the frustration of chasing tire kickers and time wasters and you can reach thousands of qualified prospects by marketing on the internet.

4. Choose one or two online marketing strategies, take action and start marketing your Forever Living business. You don’t have to be perfect at first, you will make some mistakes but the important thing is to start taking action.

Like any other business, Forever Living does not guarantee you success because you are responsible for your marketing and advertising. That is why it is crucial that you have a rock solid marketing plan in place.

By now, I’m sure you are wondering how you will implement the steps I have outlined above.

If you want free help, click the link below: